P&G and Costco are celebrating moms around the world and saying “Thank you, Mom.” (http://www.thankyoumom.pg.com) as a way to remind everyone the importance a mom has in shaping the lives of their children. Three-time Olympian and World Champion Water Polo Player Brenda Villa’s mom, Rosari, played an important role in her success.
“My mom is my number one fan,” Villa said. “She got me started when I was eight years old and was there for me every step of the way. She was always cheering me on and that I’ll always be grateful for.”
Rosari offers the following advice for all moms:
“When raising children, especially athletes, Rosario gives this advice to moms “Encourage them, support them and allow them to follow their dreams. Make sure you give them the confidence to follow their own values and beliefs and stay true to themselves.”
Good luck, Villa, in the 2012 Olympics.
P&G is sponsoring a giveaway on my blog for one lucky winner. This is a US only giveaway. It begins today and ends
We have created a special prize package for you and for one of your readers which includes:
- Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream
- Venus Spa Breeze 2 in 1 Razor Plus Shave Gel Bars (White Tea Scent)
- Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid (Light and Fresh Scent)
- Gillette Comfort Advance Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Refills (16 count)
- Bounty Paper Towel Roll
- Fekkai Technician sample packs:
- Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo
- Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask
Disclosure: I received the same prize pack as is being given away.